Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

Sorry

I don't want to be disrespectful, but personally I don't see this as Front Page worthy. I'll try to be constructive with my criticism. The story was quite strong, I liked where it was going right up until it turned out he was a ghost. I suppose that's just opinion though. The drawings however, are bad. That is unfortunately a fact... in my opinion lol. The characters prepared me for a comedy, which it isn't (unless it's some obscure comedy that I don't understand haha) . That was the biggest flaw in my view, the graphics. The best thing was the music, but that is (as you've admitted) obviously not yours. So to sum up again, good, but not front page worthy

savage011 responds:

i can see where your coming from, seing this on the front page along with johnny utah and etc. really makes this seem out of place.

Family Farm Family Farm

Hahahaha

I don't know why everyone is so critical of this. I found it hilarious! I never realised peter sounded like a sheep, and stewie a cow etc. T'was amazingly funny!

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

PLEASE!

You have to make more! I've watched this so many times. It's F-ing hilarious!!! Please make more :D

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

LOLZ

Hahaha, I never get sick of Cyanide & Happiness!

The ones that got me the most in this were:
"Stash it away! It's a MUST STASH"
and
"Show it to your mom" ***Grave***

PONG Gets Personal PONG Gets Personal

Brilliant

Timeless classic. I remember watching it in school

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Awesome

That was so cool I had to watch it twice. The bit where you see the coin slip in is the best.

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Television worthy

This made me laugh at so many points, took me a while to get used to the animation as they are very static, but the script was 100%. I could watch a season of these. Loved it, great work.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

My favorite tank men episode!

This is the best one for definate!

"Not anymore... bitch" hahaha

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

BRILLIANT!

You HAVE to make this fully!

Snowbot Snowbot

Cool

So glad I watched this now. I was just about to go off newgrounds cos I couldn't find any good new animations. Fantastic Job