Tankmen: Battle 2 Tankmen: Battle 2

Sorry

This is just really repetitive and boring. There is so little variety. Attack, rocket, attack, rocket, attack, rocket, med kit, attack, blah blah blah. Sorry but I think this sucks sandy balls

Sigmund Blowfish Sigmund Blowfish

Cool

Nice Graphics and pretty cool game-play. Bit repetitive but cool none-the-less

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Wow!

Well you managed to make me spend the whole day playing this!
Dominated in: 237 days
Final score: 39815

Way too much fun. I agree in some respect with the people who say its racist, but the fact that they're so pixalted n stuff... I mean, southpark gets away with it so...

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Great game

Great game but a bit glitchy at the end. Every time I try build the castle, when I jump on enemy's it sometimes kills me and the enemy. And one time I landed a tetris block on one to kill it and it killed me (my mario wasn't anywhere near the block). So I still havn't managed to build the castle lol. Damn fun though!

Multitask Multitask

cool

I like this. Couldn't get more than 89 lol, as soon as the spacebar spaceship comes in my brain cant handle it lol. I bet women would be good at this.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

I learnt to fly!

24 Days Wooo

That was the 2nd time though, first time took me like 38 or something.

Great game! Love it loads.

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

OMG

Its a great game and all, but it takes so long for you to be able to upgrade stuff, and just as I was finally getting into it, that first boss came, I used 2 grenades and continues smg fire which had full upgraded strength and full clip size. Now that's just pushing it, how are you supposed to kill him? Felt like a complete waste of time after that.

GP-studios responds:

There are multiple links to a walkthrough ingame.

But you fire your guns AT the fireballs and they then bounce back into the bosses shield.
Then you rip his guts out.

Kyle's Face! Kyle's Face!

Cool

I liked it. Especially the black lines that come out of his eye, and the nose men fight. congrats

Slay-Meek responds:

hah, the stick fight was fun. thanks

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Not really for me

It didnt keep me very interested, all the attack combos are the same and its difficult to know what you can and cant eat. Basically it was just too slow for my liking, but you cant please everyone I suppose.

Flux Flux

cool

level 28 is where it gets damn hard and a bit too frustrating. I just stopped there. Fun game though.